FAQ

Frequently asked questions

What do you mean by Social Concept?


Svirskiing has always been known for it's special approach to ski and snowboard vacations. We believe that everyone needs someone to ski or snowboard with. It's just more fun!
So basically, we built our concept around the love to skiing and snowboarding together with the concept of spending a week together and sharing the fun. While having the freedom of doing whatever you wish you also get a chance to find someone to ski or snowboard with, to share a meal with or just hang out or chill.
Your friend doesn't ski red or black slopes? No problem, grab someone from the group who does :) As mentioned above, you always find someone to share the slopes with.




How do I get 50€ off my package price?


Be the 1st one to sign up!
The first 10 people in each week , get 50€ off.
Please double check with Tomer or Alona if you are among the first ones to sign up.




How do I book my trip?


1. Click "book my trip" button and sign up. 2. Talk to us on the phone or ask us to call you back. 3. After you are convinced that this is an amazing opportunity, please make the 30% down payment, this will secure your spot in the group. 4. Pay the other 70% by November 15th. 5. Take care of your sports insurance. 6. Pack your bags. 7. We will meet you at the airport.




Can I cancel my booking?


Yes you can Here's our cancellation policy Cancel 2 months in advance or more - pay 150 euro fee
Cancel 6-8 weeks in advance - pay 40% of the full cost
Cancel 3-6 weeks - pay 60% of the full cost
Cancel Less than 3 weeks beofre the trip - pay 100% of the full cost




What else can we do besides skiing or snowboarding?


We are planning the following activities (Please be aware that some of them are at extra cost): 1. A day trip to Auron ski resort (additional 4€). Your ski pass will cover this resort and it's about 45 min to 1 hour from Isola 2000.
2. Apres Ski (of course!). 3. Barbeque. 4. Afternoon tea and cookies time at the staff chalet (on a daily basis). 5. Evening gatherings, "hitting the town", board games, etc 6. Sleds and other possible activities.




Am I going to feel comfortable with new people?


We have been doing this for years and we believe in your inner "social animal" instincts :)
You always get to know new people and make new friends. Trust us!





© 2020 by Monument Of A Memory LLC. 

0